Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Magnum + U.S. + Karl Lagerfeld

I was so happy when I watched a commercial announcing that Magnum-the delicious chocolate coated  ice cream bars would be coming to the United States.  Magnum always conjures up images of traveling, as my experience has been finding this treat when in far flung places.  The last being after spending a day at the beach in Bali: we walked up the steps and there like a shining oasis was a vendor selling Magnum ice cream bars, which were ever so refreshing with the humidity and heat radiating off us. Maybe the novelty will wear off once I am used to them being here, but for now I can only feel excitement.

Image via Magnum
None other than the famed Karl Lagerfeld must think they are pretty stylish too, as he recently directly a film series (commercials) with Rachel Bilson honoring this ice cream bar brand:

Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder