Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Anniversary Redux

Thanks everyone for the beautiful wishes and thoughts on my wedding video.  They were so sweet and were the icing on the cake to what turned out to be a wonderful day.  My 3 year anniversary started out with some gorgeous surprise flowers from my husband!


Of course, I had a surprise in store too-a heart shaped double layer strawberry cake.  The idea was to use our wedding monogram (a variation was substituted) with pearl sprinkles, because pearls were incorporated into our wedding decor.  It was touch and go for awhile whether this cake would actually ever come into fruition, but here it is:


I got the mail to find I won a Jonathan Adler luggage tag from a give away I forgot I even entered.  This is a BIG deal.  I never win give aways, raffles, etc.  Maybe my luck is changing, or maybe I get an extra dose of luck on my anniversary, or everyone that entered received a luggage tag.  Either way, I will decide to believe in the former:


Topped off with a dinner at Five Sixty atop Reunion Tower.  The food was delicious and the view from the rotating restaurant of the nighttime cityscape of Dallas, spectacular.  Any reader of this blog knows that I absolutely go weak for panoramic views.


To reminisce one last time, I must include this:
Image via here
I started seeing this pop up on multiple blogs and was delighted since this stationery is from my wedding venue, The Westgate Hotel, and I adore the romantic sentiment.


Have a great weekend!
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder