Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Guest Post & Wisteria Before and After


I'm participating in Cammie's travel series on her lovely blog: A Woman's Right to Shoes.  She is currently a Londoner by way of Norway and a kindred spirit in her love for travel: last summer she took an around the world trip!  I am blogging about one of my favorite locations.  Here is a hint:

Image via Travelmoon
Follow this link for the full post.

Also, I recently posted about the 4 Wisteria Wishbone Chairs I purchased from their scratch and dent section here.  I just picked them up from the painter who saved me from DIY disaster.   The refinisher did an amazing job, even taking out the few scratches that were on the chairs, so they really look brand new.

BEFORE:

AFTER:


Have a great weekend and a Happy Mother's Day!
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder