Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

And I thought that - Travelpreneur - Was an 'Exotic Word!'

In my previous post I wrote about 'Travel Preneurship' and thought that that was an 'Exotic Word' :)

Or 'Word Art' or whatever you might call it, a nice combination of
the words:



Anyway,

To day on a site I saw an other interesting word



It all has to do with an comprehensive post about Low Cost Travel being able to cut Travel Costs, since my previous post about How to Become The Ultimate TravelPreneur and about Affordable Travel and cutting Travel Costs I thought that this post might be interesting to share with you, you can find it in the link here below:

Low Cost Travel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Write - Your - Comments, simply click the Comments-Link here below:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Voluntrourist'

Travel & Entrepreneurship
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder