Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Last Week (2)

Hello and happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had quite the eventful week last week. Here are a few of the things I spent my time on.

I started some seeds. We shall see how it goes. 
I am sure there will be a future post on this.
I am excited to try! My houseplant thumb is green; we will see how my veggie thumb goes.


I celebrated my birthday. 
For some reason Marlboro sent me a birthday card. 
(a) I don't smoke
and (b) even if I did, how the heck did they know it was my birthday?  
 

For my birthday, I had dinner in the city. 
And wandered. I love wandering. 
 

I love this sign. 
 

I went to see my parents. 
We took a nice hike. 
 

To a waterfall. 
 

 On Saturday, we went to the farmers market. 
Have you ever seen green eggs?


My dad ran a 5k and got 2nd in his age group! 
Go Dad!
 

Then something bad happened. 
I think Mr. Dell is mostly dead. 
I am hoping he will snap out of it. 
 

Sunday I ran 19 miles to volunteer at this race
It was hot.
I made some new friends.
This deserves a post of it's own. 
 


How was your weekend? Have you ever had computer issues? Is all your stuff backed up?
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder