Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

The Hidden Jewel of Asia

I finally got around to watching this week's episode of the Bachelorette.  While this season has been quite lackluster, what has been capturing my attention is the scenery of the travel destinations on the show (so far Thailand and Hong Kong).  And this week they were in Taiwan, which according to the show is known as the "hidden jewel of Asia", and hidden jewel it is.  The scenery was just gorgeous.  When I pictured Taiwan, I had only thought of its major city: Taipei, but there is so much natural beauty to behold in addition to the bustling city:








Images via Pinterest
 I have been almost all over Asia and it always remains my favorite part of the world to travel to-- so I definitely hope to make it to Taiwan one day!
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder