Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Dear Ponytail

Dear Ponytail, 
Please come back! I miss you! My other hair just gets in my face all the time. And we both know I hate confrontation!

Pathetic excuse for a ponytail. (along with umpteen clips!)

dear coworker, 
sentences begin with capital letters. anything else just looks unprofessional.

Dear Coworker, 
Sentences end with periods How else will I know when you are done making your point

Dear Coworker, 
"A part" and "apart" mean two different things! You need to learn to tell them apart.

Dear Weekend, 
I liked you better when you were two days long. One day is barely enough for errands and a nap.  

Dear Blog Commenters, 
A comment that says, "I am following you. Please follow me back at ____" is not acceptable. If I like your blog, I will follow it. If you do that, I will not.

Dear Trader Joes,
I know we haven't seen each other in a while. You live so far away from me now. You and me and (2 buck) Chuck need to get together soon! 
Dear Coffee,
I love you. I can't get enough of you. You really get me going. Grrrr.

Dear Summer, 
Most of the time, you are great. However, you are a little bit too intense right now. I think we need some time apart. (not "a   part")

Dear Sleep,
I wish we could see each other more often. Especially last night. I really needed you.

Dear Andy's Frozen Custard, 
What are you? Are you ice cream? Frozen Yogurt? I may have to go and do some recon to find out. 

Dear California, 
I miss you. Your weather. Your people. Your rivers and mountains! When will I see you again?

Dear Readers, 
What would you like to tell your coworkers/summer/your favorite drink today?
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder