Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Apple iPad and - iPhone both Interesting Portable Multi Talents..!!!

In my previous post I wrote about
my recently discovered Insight:



As I also wrote about in a post titled: Super Electronic Gadgets and
I have an Amazing Product for You on
this Travel Blogspot




An Other Portable Multi Talent...!!!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to have a look at an
Apple iPhone and I recognised a lot of the same functionality
as you can find in the Apple iPad
It looks to me that especially when you Travel
it can be a handy Portable Multi Talent!

To be honest, I haven't really looked at all the detailed
'Bit's and Bites' about it and so for the more
detailed specifications you better can have a look yourself,
I have a few types of them lined up for you, you can find out
more by simply clicking on any of the
Image Links here below:





Apple iPhone 3G 8GB - Black - Unlocked

You can also discover all kinds
of Accessories like for example iPhone Cases


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Write - Your - Comments, simply click the Comments-Link here below:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




'That the "first generation" Apple iPad Tablet (32GB, Wi-Fi)
and even better with the
Apple iPad 2 MC769LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, Black) NEWEST MODEL
you can bring the Fun Back! The Fun of Grathering together
and actually look at your Photo's again....!!! and that
it's also Practical because it's Portable!
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder