Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Pursuing Paint 2

With our new house being re-painted today, paint colors are on my mind.  I have planned on painting a few more rooms once we move in.  First, I would love to paint the recessed ceiling in our dining room a Ralph Lauren metallic paint color.  These are some options I have been admiring:

Palace Silver

Silver Grey

 Stonegate

Iron Gate

The next room I would like to tackle is the study.  I am still dreaming up what color scheme I would like to go with.  But I do know that I would like to paint our powder bathroom a dark shade.  Perhaps, Benjamin Moore Old Navy:


I first fell in love with this hue when I saw it at the gym adjoining the spa at the Jonathan Adler designed Parker Hotel in Palm Springs, and they so kindly e-mailed me the color.  I have not had the same luck trying to discover the shade of yellow on the doors of the Viceroy Palm Springs.  (I attempted to find out when I wanted to paint my wishbone chairs yellow).  Does anyone have any firsthand experience with any of these colors?
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder