Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Equestrian Art

Equestrian art is always a classic choice to adorn your walls.


If you have an unlimited budget, you could splurge on an original Henri Cartier-Bresson.


Andrew Smith Gallery, Santa Fe, New Mexico

Or an original oil painting from a Canyon Road Gallery in Santa Fe, New Mexico.






Or, for the budget conscious, you can order this piece from ZGallerie.



Driving by horses often as I make my way around the outskirts of Dallas, has given me a new affinity towards these gorgeous animals!

* Blogger was experiencing some technical difficulties, which explains the late post.  It erased yesterday's post (which I reposted) as well as comments, so I apologize if I am not able to respond to those comments as they were all lost!
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder