Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Bye Bye Orange

 My paint brush has been itching ever since I first walked through the Brick House. The orange just had to go! Last Saturday Mandy and I did a little cabinet rearranging and Monday morning first thing, I was rolling on primer! So much better! Now I can think!

 On Monday the aluminum awnings also came off the outside of the house. So the kitchen is light and bright once again! The cabinets above the sink just looked strange, they were just sort of hanging there. I think a couple of open shelves will be much better.

 This wall is the walkway to the back door, so it means the cupboards are only 12" deep with counter tops that are not really usable. I decided to use some of the cabinets that we took down to fill in the wall space. I am hoping this will give it an old fashioned built in look. (Sorry for all the clutter. In a construction zone you just pick up what you need and put it down when you are done.)

 A couple of un-used cabinets in the foreground. Look at all that sunlight streaming in the window!

A "before" picture, just to remind you what a bright shade it was!



An outside view of no awnings! It is getting there slowly but surely. 
This weekend Mandy and I are diving in to plumbing with pex. I first time for us, so we will see how that goes!

Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder