Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

New Rug

One of the things on our to-do list has been a new living room rug. I knew with the house and new curtains a lighter larger one would look better. The curtains I had picked out since last March, but the rug, that was a little harder. We finally decided to just buy one we liked and bring it home. If it was not right we could always take it back.
I think it is a winner!  It opens, brightens and defines the space very nicely.
I snapped a few quick pictures to see how it would look. Still trying to decided whether the pillows are okay or should be a different pattern........
At first I wasn't sure if it was going to be too matchy-matchy with the curtains, but it seems to tie it all together. (Kerri is at her favorite watching post!) I love the color tones in the rug, just perfect.

 A better view of the design.......and Kerri!

Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder