Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Do potatoes and tomatoes make rheumatoid arthritis worse?



Do potatoes and tomatoes make rheumatoid arthritis worse?

Claims that solanine, a toxic compound found in many plants, exacerbates arthritis are a staple of health columns û but there’s no sound science to back this up, finds James Wong



AS A botanist fascinated by the properties of plants, I am always curious when I uncover new claims about them. So when a colleague lamented to me about having to give up eating tomatoes (her very favourite food) over lunch the other day, fearful they would exacerbate her crippling rheumatoid arthritis, I could barely clear my plate before reaching to dig out the studies.

The first thing I discovered was that a link between tomato consumption and this painful, poorly understood degenerative condition wasn’t a new idea at all, just new to me that day. It has been a staple for à










Continue readingSubscribe now this web site bc news archive.blogspot.com


Hazır Web Siteler, Web Site Temalarımız, Ucuz Web Site, Hızlı Web Site, Kolay Web Site, Temalarımız, Web Site Demoları, Blogger, Bloger Template,Blogger Web Site,


Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder