Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Page 22 The First Book of Moses: The Old Testament of the King James Version of the Bible



Page 22 The First Book of Moses: The Old Testament of the King James Version of the Bible

14:19  And  he  blessed  him,  and  said,  Blessed  be  Abram  of  the  most  high God,  possessor 
 of  heaven  and  earth:  14:20  And  blessed  be  the  most  high God,  which  hath  delivered  thine  enemies  into  thy  hand.  And  he  gave  him tithes of all. 14:21  And  the  king  of  Sodom  said  unto  Abram,  Give  me  the  persons,  and take the goods to thyself. 14:22  And  Abram  said  to  the  king  of  Sodom,  I  have  lift  up  mine  hand unto  the  LORD,  the  most  high  God,  the  possessor  of  heaven  and  earth, 14:23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not  take  any  thing  that  is  thine,  lest  thou  shouldest  say,  I  have  made  Abram rich:  14:24  Save  only  that  which  the  young  men  have  eaten,  and  the  portion of  the  men  which  went  with  me,  Aner,  Eshcol,  and  Mamre;  let  them  take their portion. 15:1  After  these  things  the  word  of  the  LORD  came  unto  Abram  in  a vision,  saying,  Fear  not,  Abram:  I  am  thy  shield,  and  thy  exceeding  great reward. 15:2  And  Abram  said,  LORD  God,  what  wilt  thou  give  me,  seeing  I  go childless,  and  the  steward  of  my  house  is  this  Eliezer  of  Damascus?  15:3 And  Abram  said,  Behold,  to  me  thou  hast  given  no  seed:  and,  lo,  one  born in my house is mine heir. 15:4  And,  behold,  the  word  of  the  LORD  came  unto  him,  saying,  This shall  not  be  thine  heir;  but  he  that  shall  come  forth  out  of  thine  own  bowels shall be thine heir. 15:5  And  he  brought  him  forth  abroad,  and  said,  Look  now  toward heaven,  and  tell  the  stars,  if  thou  be  able  to  number  them:  and  he  said  unto him, So shall thy seed be. 15:6  And  he  believed  in  the  LORD;  and  he  counted  it  to  him  for righteousness. 15:7  And  he  said  unto  him,  I  am  the  LORD  that  brought  thee  out  of  Ur  of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it. 15:8  And  he  said,  LORD  God,  whereby  shall  I  know  that  I  shall  inherit it?  15:9  And  he  said  unto  him,  Take  me  an  heifer  of  three  years  old,  and  a she  goat  of  three  years  old,  and  a  ram  of  three  years  old,  and  a  turtledove, and a young pigeon.
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder