Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Color Me Yellow

My favorite color has been yellow for as long as I can remember-and once Spring arrives it is the first color I turn to, as it instantly makes me think of sunshine crackling through the window after a foggy winter.  

Come Spring, I always begin to reminisce about my Spring wedding!  Although I didn't incorporate my favorite color into my wedding day, opting for a more romantic and elegant palette of whites, blacks, and blush reflecting my wedding location, you can be sure that I did pay my homage to this hue with my rehearsal dinner dress.  For me, this dress was the incarnation of Spring!

See more of my rehearsal dinner at Style Me Pretty.

And so, imagine my delight when I came to find that Kate Spade's website decided to go yellow this month.    I decided to do a yellow treasure hunt of my own with some of my Kate Spade favorites making an appearance:


1.  Furbish Studio St. Thomas Pillow $115
2.  Laundry Beaded Chiffon Halter Gown 
3.  Z Gallerie Jacquard Vase $49.95
4.  Kate Spade Seersucker Patent Treesh $295
5.  Moroccan Leather Pouf $225
6.  CB2 Venezia Mustard Yellow Chair $99.95
7.  Kate Spade Enchanted Garden Bib Necklace $275
8.  Zara Pleated Top $39.90
9.  Michele Large Yellow Jelly Bean Watch $295
10. Seychelles Long Lost Twin Sandal $34.97
11. West Elm Industrial Task Table Lamp $69
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder