Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

High Gloss


This past week has been a visual feast- between the new issues of online digital magazines that quickly won our hearts from the moment we clicked past the cover page- to the new glossy premiere issues of what will certainly be new favorites.  The premiere issue of High Gloss is no exception.  

Besides the above interior images, I especially enjoyed their emphasis on fashion.  (Note: those Hicks pendant lights keep appearing, practically taunting me to purchase them.)

Images via High Gloss
Their travel feature was on Napa, and I was fascinated with their take on a location I recently visited (see here).  It definitely enticed me to go back to see the amazing shops, wineries, and restaurants I missed.

Count me in as a loyal reader!
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder