Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Monday Escapes

It was a couple of Springs ago that I visited this city via a wild road trip from New York City...

It may lend itself towards Summer travel where I hear it comes alive and festivals abound, but I have found myself in an unconventional Spring Break locale once or twice.  My Senior year of college a friend and I decided to visit Boston during sub-freezing temperatures.  This caused many people to scratch their heads with wonder, as to why we weren't in Cabo or Cancun.  

But being from California, sometimes I took temperatures for granted and craved a change, which meant a location with real weather, even if that weather happened to mean that I had to pack gloves.

The beauty of this city is that if the temperatures gets the best of you, you can practically traverse the whole place underground.  There is world class shopping, restaurants, and if you parlez vous francais, you will be quite welcome.  It is also known for being the bachelor party central of the North.



Images via Travelmoon
It's Montreal.

Have a great week!
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder