Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Am I the Last to Know...

I just found this website Chocomize where you can customize your own chocolate bars.  Are you kidding me?  This is a dream come true.

Lately, my favorite chocolate combinations have been dark chocolate with sea salt-as it quenches that craving for something both sweet and salty; spicy chocolate with added cayenne pepper, for that extra zing; and lastly, I have always had a love for cinnamon and I can't think of a more perfect combination than cinnamon and chocolate.   All of which you can make here, but that would be quite boring when you see how many more selections there are:

First you pick your belgian chocolate: dark, milk, or white...


Then, you can customize with different categories: Nuts, Fruits, Herbs & Spices, Candy, Decorations and More.  They even have 23 Karat Gold Flakes.
Images via Chocomize (More Selections Not Pictured)
There are so many fun combinations here that I could spend hours just dreaming up new concoctions.  I hope they are as good as they look.  I'm off to order...now, to figure out which one...
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder