Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Monday Escapes


If you told me this photo has a faux quality to it, well I would tell you that you are right.  I doctored it to give it a the look of a painting, but the rest of these photos of this same location are oh so real.  I thought it only fitting that I shared with you one of the sister islands of last week's Monday Escapes.

There are not enough adjectives in existence to describe the shades of blues in greens that comprise the crystalline waters of this location.  The temperature of the sea is like dipping into a warm bath, and the peaceful serenity of the surrounding scenery will have you saying a prayer of gratitude to mother nature.  Not to mention, leave you staring in wonder that a place this gorgeous could truly exist in reality and not just in vivid dreams of paradise. 







Images via Travelmoon
It's Bora Bora, French Polynesia!
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder