Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Antique Record Cabinet

Last week I succumbed. I couldn't resist any longer, I bought a 1920s record cabinet! It had been calling my name for a month, then last week I stopped in at the antique store on a totally different errand, and the price had been reduced!! Who can resist that!!
 My pictures are not the best. But you can see it is a beauty. The tag said it was a record cabinet, for phonograph records. But to me it looks like a side board for the dinning room. Currently, I think it is going to be used it the living room as a side table. I can just see it with a lacy scarf and a lamp with a pretty glass shade.

 It looks like it would have been the perfect size to store records. I am thinking it is from 1920-30 era.
A close up of the lovely detail.
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder