Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Entryway Lighting Round-up

My new house addition I am on the hunt for is lighting for our entryway.  I had a small chandelier that I brought from our past home to use but then it just didn't seem to work--especially with the dining room flowing just off to the left when you walk in with it's own large chandelier.  I want a light fixture that will complement but not compete.  It is all wired for a light too and since we don't have one there it is quite dreary and dark at night when you walk in to our home.  Enter: a simple flush ceiling light or simple pendant.  I am partial to #1.  What's your favorite?

1. Jonathan Adler Parker Ceiling Light
2. Capital Lighting Fixture Company Loft Matte Semi-Flush
3. Circa Lighting Henry Pendant
4. Possini Euro Design White Flower Ceiling Light
5. Circa Lighting Large Basil Flush Mount
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder