Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Office Block

It's June and that means that the move-in date for our new house is scheduled for two months out.  While the prospect is exciting, the decorating is daunting.  I have been having severe design block lately, and have also been plagued with indecisiveness.  Big decisions were made in March and items ordered but now I feel stagnated.  

I am deciding between two fabric choices for a sofa in our family room, I need to pick out window treatments for the entire house, pick out furniture for our office, and the list goes on.  Then, I went online only to find that the Urban Outfitters Settee I was set on for the office is sold out (not even pictured online anymore).  Anyone know where to find a yellow settee at a reasonable price?  I also need to find a chair for the desk.  Here's what I have so far: 

Suggestions welcome!
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder