Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Cocktail Dresses Courtesy of Net-A-Porter

With wedding season upon us, I have found it increasingly difficult to recycle some of my old cocktail dresses that I find in my closet.  That's why I was excited to discover that my favorite go-to site for designer clothes, Net-A-Porter, is having a tremendous sale, so it's the perfect time to stock up on dresses for these upcoming events.  Here are some of my favorite finds:

1.  Alice by Temperley Mini Annette Printed Modal Dress (Was $375 Now $120)
2.  Phillip Lim Embellished Cotton-Blend Dress (Was $620 Now $347)
3.  Day Birger et Mikkelsen Sequin and Bead Embellished Voile Dress (Was $560 Now $179)
4.  Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti Sequin-Embellished Crocheted Dress (Was $825 Now $264)
5.  Anna Sui Embellished Silk-Chiffon Mini Dress (Was $555 Now $266)
6.  Milly Metallic Strapless Mini Dress (Was $335 Now $107)
7.  Alldressedup Metallic Linen-Blend Dress (Was $610 Now $244)
8.  Tibi Animal Print Cotton-Twill Cap-Sleeved Dress (Was $370 Now $148) 
9.  Thread Social Draped Hammered-Silk Dress (Was $495 Now $158)
10. Matthew Williamson Embroidered Crepe Dress (Was $1495 Now $358)

Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder