Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Super Easy DIY

Last weekend, I spotted this ZGallerie frame on sale for $9.99 and thought it would make a perfect tray for our second bathroom (aka my husband's bathroom).  Later, when I flipped through Rue for another time, I saw that this ZGallerie frame was actually highlighted on the Earth Meets Sky Feature (p. 24).  
The white frame (not pictured on website) is on sale.
I switched out the paper that comes in the frame (the quatrefoil paper could also be used as is), removed the stand, and added a fabric swatch I happened to have lying around.  This Kelly Wearstler's Bengal Bazaar complemented the other colors currently in the bathroom.  And voila a new bathroom tray.




Then, the first issue of High Gloss debuted featuring Jamie Meares who owns the shop, Furbish Studio, and writes the blog I Suwannee (p. 56).  She was asked what her favorite shop item is and listed these laminated trays made out of fabrics:  


Since they are such popular and beautiful fabrics, it's probably not that much of a coincidence that I used the same fabric as one of the Furbish Studio trays, and had considered using the Windsor Smith fabric (3rd pictured) in a different colorway.


They look fabulous!  So if you want the real deal you can find them here.  
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder