Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Granny How Does Your Garden Grow?

It has been a long time since I looked at my Grandmother's Flower Garden Quilt. But the other day I realized it has been about a year since I started it and I thought it was time to get back at it!
As you can see, since the last update I have made a bit of progress, not much though. Here is a list of the previous posts about the quilt. First post, second post, third post, fourth post
The little bag was a birthday present to myself. It is my on-the-go project bag!
I still have not started on the fabric I bought last summer for the quilt and have a lot of scraps to use up still. Right now I am working on sewing the last batch of scraps I rounded up into flowers and then I will start on the new fabric! As I don't want all the new fabric to end up in the outside edges, I will wait until I have all the flowers sewn up and then sew them together.

As you can see, I was getting distracted from my Flower Garden quilt! When we had our "Sewing Camp" a couple of weeks ago I finished up this quilt top. My version of a "Ticker Tape" quilt from Sunday Morning Quilts. (The quilt is on the back cover of the book.)
 Mom found these little pre-cut pieces for me from Moda. They are just the cutest things in the world!! I knew right away what I wanted to do with them.
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder