Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Last Week (3)

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. I had a good one, and also last week was pretty eventful as well!

I went to the Dollar Store. Yes, I did. 
You may wonder how they can sell these wipes for a dollar!
I did too, until I noticed...there are only 24 in the container, which is the same size as the 75 count Clorox version.
I am onto them!


My friend Richard was on Chopped
I am going to shamelessly plug his place. 
If you get the chance and you like BBQ, go to: 
CatHead's BBQ in San Francisco!
Here is the Yelp Review. It's good. I wouldn't recommend it otherwise. 
They even have vegetarian food!
 

You know you are living in a hippie town when...
 

As seen on our weekly after dinner walk.
 

As seen on my bean plant.


I tried Kombucha. I did not like it. 
I do like the warning: 
Due to natural fermentation, this product may contain a trace amount of alcohol.


There has been much cabbage salad in my life lately.
Top with Vietnamese dressing (ginger, rice wine, Sriracha, a dash of brown sugar) and it's a delicious and cool way to have a nice treat!
I also added peanuts and basil.Yum!


We've been doing some exploring. 
Yup. Redwoods.  It's like the Return of the Jedi.
(actually that was filmed here)
 

We went for a swim in the San Lorenzo river. 
 

Another after dinner beach walk. 
 


How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun? Have you ever been to the Redwoods?
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder