Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Holiday Decorating


This is the first time I have been in a home to actually decorate over the holidays.  Last year, we put our house on the market and moved from California to Dallas so holiday decorating was out.   I decided to keep it very simple with a garland over my fireplace mantel ($5 at Home Depot) with votive tealight holders placed throughout.  There are so many great and affordable options out there when it comes to votive holders this year.  Luckily, I had a gift card that allowed me to purchase 2 sets of #1.

1. Z Gallerie Votive Holders (Set of 3) $7.99
2. Anthropologie Votive Holders $8
3. Wisteria Votive Holders (Set of 6) $28
4. World Market Votive Holders (Set of 3) $8.97
5. West Elm Votive Holders $10
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder