Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

King Bed & Skyline Furniture

The king bed I ordered from Joss & Main arrived, and I have been meaning to show it to you.  Unfortunately, I can't find my camera charger (I know it's around here somewhere), so I only have a cell phone picture to share.  I am loving the new bed:


I was concerned about the quality and look for the price, but it had gotten rave reviews when I looked at it online, and it didn't disappoint in person.

The bed is Skyline.  I had been admiring these headboards before, but it took the online sample sale to get me to actually go ahead and make the purchase.  Currently, this company has quite a few upholstered options on CSN Home that look great for extremely reasonable prices:

This simple tufted headboard is a classic option:

This one with nailheads makes a bigger statement but is still quite simple and refined:
Another classic tufted headboard with a small arch at the top:


This wingback headboard is the one we ordered, and it is true to color.  It is a velvet white, and not off white, which I was concerned about prior to seeing it in person:


This one looks strikingly similar to the Crate & Barrel Colette Bed but at a fraction of the price!:

Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder