Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

New Place New Decor?

We are getting settled in our new apartment.  The never ending boxes are slowly filtering out and our furniture has been re-constructed and positioned to maximize space.


Now, I am left feeling a little empty.  I know this is only temporary, but I am left with nothing to decorate in our new apartment.  That's why suddenly the idea of purchasing a shower curtain has become very exciting.  An inexpensive and necessary solution, as we are short a shower curtain in our new place.


There are a lot of choices out there.


Do I want to go colorful and bold like this Marimekko Print?
via Crate & Barrel
I have not exactly made my love for John Robshaw prints a secret, so what about going ethnic/global with his line?
Or going a similar route with global inspired prints for less?

via Target


via Bed Bath & Beyond



Ruffly and feminine?

via Burke Decor


Or this almost identical version at a fraction of the price?


via Target
Perhaps another bargain choice with gray ruffles?


via Urban Outfitters

Simple and structured with endless colorways?


via Fine Linen & Bath


Soft and muted?


via Anthropologie
Hotel inspired with a personal monogram?


via Ballard Design


I am still unsure of my final choice.  Thoughts?
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder