Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Don We Now

I love the holidays! Everything is so festive, the fire is going strong, things are being made with love and there is just a certain something in the air. Therefore, this week has been full of Christmas related activities! Grab your mulled wine and check out what they were (inspired by Kim)!

There was some decking of railings with bows.


The advent calendar came out of it's box (yes, a tad late but such is life).


I ran here. It's getting colder. It was probably in the 20s. 


Oh the wintery river. Doesn't it just LOOK cold?

I am Santa's little elf. I did a lot of this.


 I played around with my camera and the tree.


I baked a lot of these. And why not? Remember what I said about the running


I met up with some friends and we finished up our shopping and then went to the Sierra Nevada Brewery for lunch. 


Fa-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la. 


What did you do this week? Did you finish your shopping? Are you ready for Christmas?
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder