Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Did You Already See the - SAMPLES - of Our E-Report About Making Money with Digital Photography...? ? ?

 In a recent blog post on my Writing Blog I wrote you about 

  Getting Inspiration for Writing 

by Looking at Your Tweets ! 

and I just had a look at some of the Tweets from twitter.com/TravelwithBender 

And while I haven't really been traveling, and mainly wrote about 
my STAYCATION on my own (Travel) Blog, On his Twitter page I noticed a Tweet from him about a Cookbook that - amung other things - 
you could get for FREE for a limited time.....

I had a look at the website, and saw that they would appriciate it 
when you would write a Review

That is an Inspiring idea to get both Attention for a book and to Generate reviews!   Something that I also like to do for my own E-Report

That I wrote about some time ago in a post titled: 

How To Promote (e)Books and the Writing Secret, And 
Discover Our Digital Photography E-Report ! ! ! 


In that Post you could discover Samples of our E-Report 


 Comming SOON.....,



 Discover how you can get our 



Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder