Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

It's Beginning to look alot like Christmas around here!

 The last couple of week we have been slowly getting out the decorations. The winter pillow covers have been put on, the snowflakes hung up, Frosty brought up.....
Last Saturday I bought the red ribbon. I have really been loving the bright red this year! I want it cheery! (We have had our usually dreary month of November and I am ready for some brightness!)

 The stocking has been on the door since the last week of October. I saw the Sunny Day Supply sew-along and fell in love with the quilted diamond pattern! It was a very fun make! And the perfect project to get ready for the season!

Mandy thought we should also put the ribbon around the window. And I agree! I love all the cheeriness! And I can't wait to see the tree framed in the ribbon framed window!

How is your decorating coming? All done? Haven't started?

Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder