Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

What have you been doing most recently with your training?


What have you been doing most recently with your training?

At the beginning of this year, I started following Hany Rambod's FST-7: Big and Ripped program weighing 161 pounds and finished the program at 167 pounds. I started Project Mass immediately after and finished at 172 pounds. During this time, I was driving 2 hours to and from work and working 10-12 hours a day.

I also I signed up for my first Spartan Race this November, so my focus has shifted back to functional training and conditioning. With that in mind, I began Kris Gethin's 4 Weeks 2 Shred at 164 pounds and it made a huge difference. I finished at 157 pounds with details in my muscles that I've never seen before. I am currently at 162 pounds following a 5x5 training regimen with the goal of looking and performing like an athlete. This means my warm-up and recovery methods are much more in-depth, with dynamic warm-ups before training, chiropractic care, cryotherapy, stretching, red light therapy, and cardio. My thought being, the more I recovered, the harder I could train.


Bodybuilder, Fitness, Muscle Man,Article,Bodybuilding,Posts,Photos,Musculer Man, Pins,
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder