Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Page 25 The First Book of Moses: The Old Testament of the King James Version of the Bible



Page 25 The First Book of Moses: The Old Testament of the King James Version of the Bible

17:3  And  Abram  fell  on  his  face:  and  God  talked  with  him,  saying,  17:4 As  for  me,  behold,  my  covenant  is  with  thee,  and  thou  shalt  be  a  father  of 
many nations. 17:5  Neither  shall  thy  name  any  more  be  called  Abram,  but  thy  name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. 17:6  And  I  will  make  thee  exceeding  fruitful,  and  I  will  make  nations  of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. 17:7  And  I  will  establish  my  covenant  between  me  and  thee  and  thy  seed after  thee  in  their  generations  for  an  everlasting  covenant,  to  be  a  God  unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 17:8  And  I  will  give  unto  thee,  and  to  thy  seed  after  thee,  the  land wherein  thou  art  a  stranger,  all  the  land  of  Canaan,  for  an  everlasting possession; and I will be their God. 17:9  And  God  said  unto  Abraham,  Thou  shalt  keep  my  covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations. 17:10  This  is  my  covenant,  which  ye  shall  keep,  between  me  and  you  and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. 17:11  And  ye  shall  circumcise  the  flesh  of  your  foreskin;  and  it  shall  be  a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. 17:12  And  he  that  is  eight  days  old  shall  be  circumcised  among  you, every  man  child  in  your  generations,  he  that  is  born  in  the  house,  or  bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed. 17:13  He  that  is  born  in  thy  house,  and  he  that  is  bought  with  thy  money, must  needs  be  circumcised:  and  my  covenant  shall  be  in  your  flesh  for  an everlasting covenant. 17:14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised,  that  soul  shall  be  cut  off  from  his  people;  he  hath  broken  my covenant. 17:15  And  God  said  unto  Abraham,  As  for  Sarai  thy  wife,  thou  shalt  not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be. 17:16  And  I  will  bless  her,  and  give  thee  a  son  also  of  her:  yea,  I  will bless  her,  and  she  shall  be  a  mother  of  nations;  kings  of  people  shall  be  of her.
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder