Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Page 24 The First Book of Moses: The Old Testament of the King James Version of the Bible



Page 24 The First Book of Moses: The Old Testament of the King James Version of the Bible

16:5  And  Sarai  said  unto  Abram,  My  wrong  be  upon  thee:  I  have  given my  maid  into  thy  bosom;  and  when  she 
 saw  that  she  had  conceived,  I  was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee. 16:6  But  Abram  said  unto  Sarai,  Behold,  thy  maid  is  in  thine  hand;  do  to her  as  it  pleaseth  thee.  And  when  Sarai  dealt  hardly  with  her,  she  fled  from her face. 16:7  And  the  angel  of  the  LORD  found  her  by  a  fountain  of  water  in  the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur. 16:8  And  he  said,  Hagar,  Sarai’s  maid,  whence  camest  thou?  and  whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai. 16:9  And  the  angel  of  the  LORD  said  unto  her,  Return  to  thy  mistress, and submit thyself under her hands. 16:10  And  the  angel  of  the  LORD  said  unto  her,  I  will  multiply  thy  seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude. 16:11  And  the  angel  of  the  LORD  said  unto  her,  Behold,  thou  art  with child  and  shalt  bear  a  son,  and  shalt  call  his  name  Ishmael;  because  the LORD hath heard thy affliction. 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every  man’s  hand  against  him;  and  he  shall  dwell  in  the  presence  of  all  his brethren. 16:13  And  she  called  the  name  of  the  LORD  that  spake  unto  her,  Thou God  seest  me:  for  she  said,  Have  I  also  here  looked  after  him  that  seeth  me? 16:14  Wherefore  the  well  was  called  Beerlahairoi;  behold,  it  is  between Kadesh and Bered. 16:15  And  Hagar  bare  Abram  a  son:  and  Abram  called  his  son’s  name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael. 16:16  And  Abram  was  fourscore  and  six  years  old,  when  Hagar  bare Ishmael to Abram. 17:1  And  when  Abram  was  ninety  years  old  and  nine,  the  LORD appeared  to  Abram,  and  said  unto  him,  I  am  the  Almighty  God;  walk  before me, and be thou perfect. 17:2  And  I  will  make  my  covenant  between  me  and  thee,  and  will multiply thee exceedingly.
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder