Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Page 13 The First Book of Moses: The Old Testament of the King James Version of the Bible



Page 13 The First Book of Moses: The Old Testament of the King James Version of the Bible

9:2  And  the  fear  of  you  and  the  dread  of  you  shall  be  upon  every  beast  of 
the  earth,  and  upon  every  fowl  of  the  air,  upon  all  that  moveth  upon  the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. 9:3  Every  moving  thing  that  liveth  shall  be  meat  for  you;  even  as  the green herb have I given you all things. 9:4  But  flesh  with  the  life  thereof,  which  is  the  blood  thereof,  shall  ye  not eat. 9:5  And  surely  your  blood  of  your  lives  will  I  require;  at  the  hand  of every  beast  will  I  require  it,  and  at  the  hand  of  man;  at  the  hand  of  every man’s brother will I require the life of man. 9:6  Whoso  sheddeth  man’s  blood,  by  man  shall  his  blood  be  shed:  for  in the image of God made he man. 9:7  And  you,  be  ye  fruitful,  and  multiply;  bring  forth  abundantly  in  the earth, and multiply therein. 9:8  And  God  spake  unto  Noah,  and  to  his  sons  with  him,  saying,  9:9  And I,  behold,  I  establish  my  covenant  with  you,  and  with  your  seed  after  you; 9:10  And  with  every  living  creature  that  is  with  you,  of  the  fowl,  of  the cattle,  and  of  every  beast  of  the  earth  with  you;  from  all  that  go  out  of  the ark, to every beast of the earth. 9:11  And  I  will  establish  my  covenant  with  you,  neither  shall  all  flesh  be cut  off  any  more  by  the  waters  of  a  flood;  neither  shall  there  any  more  be  a flood to destroy the earth. 9:12  And  God  said,  This  is  the  token  of  the  covenant  which  I  make between  me  and  you  and  every  living  creature  that  is  with  you,  for perpetual  generations:  9:13  I  do  set  my  bow  in  the  cloud,  and  it  shall  be  for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 9:14  And  it  shall  come  to  pass,  when  I  bring  a  cloud  over  the  earth,  that the  bow  shall  be  seen  in  the  cloud:  9:15  And  I  will  remember  my  covenant, which  is  between  me  and  you  and  every  living  creature  of  all  flesh;  and  the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 9:16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember  the  everlasting  covenant  between  God  and  every  living  creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 9:17  And  God  said  unto  Noah,  This  is  the  token  of  the  covenant,  which  I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder