Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Page 28 The First Book of Moses: The Old Testament of the King James Version of the Bible



Page 28 The First Book of Moses: The Old Testament of the King James Version of the Bible

18:22  And  the  men  turned  their  faces  from  thence,  and  went  toward Sodom: but 
Abraham stood yet before the LORD. 18:23  And  Abraham  drew  near,  and  said,  Wilt  thou  also  destroy  the righteous  with  the  wicked?  18:24  Peradventure  there  be  fifty  righteous within  the  city:  wilt  thou  also  destroy  and  not  spare  the  place  for  the  fifty righteous  that  are  therein?  18:25  That  be  far  from  thee  to  do  after  this manner,  to  slay  the  righteous  with  the  wicked:  and  that  the  righteous  should be  as  the  wicked,  that  be  far  from  thee:  Shall  not  the  Judge  of  all  the  earth do  right?  18:26  And  the  LORD  said,  If  I  find  in  Sodom  fifty  righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes. 18:27  And  Abraham  answered  and  said,  Behold  now,  I  have  taken  upon me  to  speak  unto  the  LORD,  which  am  but  dust  and  ashes:  18:28 Peradventure  there  shall  lack  five  of  the  fifty  righteous:  wilt  thou  destroy  all the  city  for  lack  of  five?  And  he  said,  If  I  find  there  forty  and  five,  I  will  not destroy it. 18:29  And  he  spake  unto  him  yet  again,  and  said,  Peradventure  there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty’s sake. 18:30  And  he  said  unto  him,  Oh  let  not  the  LORD  be  angry,  and  I  will speak:  Peradventure  there  shall  thirty  be  found  there.  And  he  said,  I  will  not do it, if I find thirty there. 18:31  And  he  said,  Behold  now,  I  have  taken  upon  me  to  speak  unto  the LORD:  Peradventure  there  shall  be  twenty  found  there.  And  he  said,  I  will not destroy it for twenty’s sake. 18:32  And  he  said,  Oh  let  not  the  LORD  be  angry,  and  I  will  speak  yet but  this  once:  Peradventure  ten  shall  be  found  there.  And  he  said,  I  will  not destroy it for ten’s sake. 18:33  And  the  LORD  went  his  way,  as  soon  as  he  had  left  communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place. 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of  Sodom:  and  Lot  seeing  them  rose  up  to  meet  them;  and  he  bowed himself  with  his  face  toward  the  ground;  19:2  And  he  said,  Behold  now,  my lords,  turn  in,  I  pray  you,  into  your  servant’s  house,  and  tarry  all  night,  and wash  your  feet,  and  ye  shall  rise  up  early,  and  go  on  your  ways.  And  they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder