Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

House Tour: Family Room Reveal

I have been reluctant to post my family room since I can't seem to take a good photo.  Plus, every time my mom visits she says everything looks so much better in person than on my blog, sooooo maybe my New Year's resolution should be to learn how to take better interior photos on my camera.

Interior photography is not my forte, as it's so difficult to get the lighting and angle correct in order to really give an accurate portrayal of what it looks like.  I was going to wait until my Dad came out here since he has all of the fancy flashes and expertise to take them, but I couldn't wait to share.  Here it is:







Sources:
Media Console-Home Decorators
Rug-Surya
Sofa-Room & Board
Sofa pillows- Custom Trina Turk for Schumacher
Custom Pindler & Pindler (Gray Velvet)
Coffee Table-World Market (From my other Family Room)
Chairs-Crate & Barrel
Chair (Kidney) Pillows-Custom Trina Turk for Schumacher
Decorative Vases-Bellacor
Side Table-Nate Berkus for HSN
Lamp-Restoration Hardware
Bench-Ballard Design with Upholstered Trina Turk for Schumacher fabric
Mirror-Wisteria
Art-My Travel Photos via Easy Canvas Prints
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder