Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Mosaic Mirror & More

As promised here is a photo of my mosaic mirror-purchased from Wisteria.  In order to get the whole effect you can see it pictured here at the end of the long hallway:


Shot 2-closer up seen hung in the arch inset:


Shot 3-close up.  I am very proud of this purchase, as I got it at less than third of the original price.  I think I may have mentioned how much I enjoy having the Wisteria Outlet here in town once or twice ;)


In other details, I finally got to open up the bench I ordered from Ballard Design and had covered in Trina Turk for Schumacher fabric...I am thrilled with how it turned out"




Also pictured my new rug!

When my family was here, my Dad and Husband managed to hang these drapes in our family room-no easy task with the very long curtain rod and 6 curtain panels!:


Next week I will finally get to show you my completed kitchen!!

Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder