Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Fall Fashion with Zara

In the immortal words of Carrie Bradshaw I "traded fashion for furniture"--spoken when Carrie neglected fashion for decorating her apartment in the Sex and the City Movie.

For me, it doesn't help that fall fashion is everywhere when the thought of putting on a sweater makes me cringe in this triple digit heat.  But since we had a thunderstorm last night, I can finally get in the mood for fall fashion and I'm starting with my go-to retailer, Zara, for new looks:


I'm always in the market for a cute and affordable blazer.  This one in a hunter green is a great fall color.


Pleated trousers in all colors and textures seem to be a fall staple.


Sequins are here to stay.


What is fall without boots?  I like the mixture of patent and leather.

Decorative heels.


And of course a new scarf: with polka dots.


Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder