Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Design Double Take

Even though it might mean that your furniture or accessories are possibly becoming too commonplace, I find it exciting when I see items I have purchased either in print or on a blog after the fact.  It's kind of like a design scavenger hunt when you spot your piece.  Not to mention it might inspire you to use it in a way you might not have though of before:

1.  This entryway table looks striking similar to mine--I just noticed they also put a small square ottoman underneath:




Image via Nuevo Estilo



Image via Travelmoon
2.  I purchased this Nate Berkus for HSN side table at the beginning of this year and saw it in the latest issue of Lonny Mag used in pairs as a coffee table:




Image via Lonny
3.  This pillow also from Lonny Magazine may not be the exact match but looks strikingly similar to the Fabricadabra pillow I have placed on my chair in the Master Bedroom:




Image via Lonny



Image via Travelmoon (pictured here)
4.  I recently saw this photo on La Dolce Vita blog that is very similar to my inlaid mosaic mirror--they look gorgeous used in pairs in a bathroom:




Image via La Dolce Vita (from Coastal Magazine)



Image via Travelmoon
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder