Bayram Cigerli Blog

Bigger İnfo Center and Archive

Page 6 The First Book of Moses: The Old Testament of the King James Version of the Bible




Page 6 The First Book of Moses: The Old Testament of the King James Version of the Bible

4:11  And  now  art  thou  cursed  from  the  earth,  which  hath  opened  her mouth  to  receive  thy  brother’s  blood  from  thy 
 hand;  4:12  When  thou  tillest the  ground,  it  shall  not  henceforth  yield  unto  thee  her  strength;  a  fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth. 4:13  And  Cain  said  unto  the  LORD,  My  punishment  is  greater  than  I  can bear. 4:14  Behold,  thou  hast  driven  me  out  this  day  from  the  face  of  the  earth; and  from  thy  face  shall  I  be  hid;  and  I  shall  be  a  fugitive  and  a  vagabond  in the  earth;  and  it  shall  come  to  pass,  that  every  one  that  findeth  me  shall  slay me. 4:15  And  the  LORD  said  unto  him,  Therefore  whosoever  slayeth  Cain, vengeance  shall  be  taken  on  him  sevenfold.  And  the  LORD  set  a  mark  upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. 4:16  And  Cain  went  out  from  the  presence  of  the  LORD,  and  dwelt  in  the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded  a  city,  and  called  the  name  of  the  city,  after  the  name  of  his  son, Enoch. 4:18  And  unto  Enoch  was  born  Irad:  and  Irad  begat  Mehujael:  and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech. 4:19  And  Lamech  took  unto  him  two  wives:  the  name  of  the  one  was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah. 4:20  And  Adah  bare  Jabal:  he  was  the  father  of  such  as  dwell  in  tents, and of such as have cattle. 4:21  And  his  brother’s  name  was  Jubal:  he  was  the  father  of  all  such  as handle the harp and organ. 4:22  And  Zillah,  she  also  bare  Tubalcain,  an  instructer  of  every  artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah. 4:23  And  Lamech  said  unto  his  wives,  Adah  and  Zillah,  Hear  my  voice; ye  wives  of  Lamech,  hearken  unto  my  speech:  for  I  have  slain  a  man  to  my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. 4:24  If  Cain  shall  be  avenged  sevenfold,  truly  Lamech  seventy  and sevenfold.
Share

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder